Review Sandals Bahamas: All Inclusive Resort Reviews
This was my second tip in a year to a Sandals resort. WOW was I surprised when I landed in the
The year previous I stayed at the
Review of the Sandals Royal Bahamian
1) There was no cost savings for this location even during a recession.
2) The room (which we were upgraded to) had the shower handles fall apart when you touched them
3) The shower temperature was anything but consistent and rarely warm enough
4) The balcony had pieces missing from the railing and chunks falling off the wall
5) The grounds were confusing and poorly laid out
6) The main beach felt crowded at times
7) The island was better but.. on an island.
Overall I was not impressed with this resort. How can you charge and market an upscale resort when you deliver a substandard product. Sandals must address these issues and quickly to maintain the cost structure they demand.
My rating for the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort is no more then 2/5.
Check out Trip Advisor Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort and go somewhere else first!